Capture the Spirit and Likeness of your Beloved One/s with an exclusive, commissioned watercolor portrait!
I love to paint humans, dogs, cats, horses, and flowers.
Pet reptiles and tarantulas?
I bet I can capture them on paper also...
Mildred the Potter
Click here to download a Cats Whisker Art brochure
Email Diana Roberts: email@example.com
How do you commission a portrait?
1. I paint primarily from photos to ensure a good likeness, but if possible I like to meet the subject/s first.
2. You provide a photograph or I take pictures ($40 charge) if you don’t have pictures or their quality is inadequate.
3. You choose the size of picture you want (see price list below) and pay 1/3 of the price up front as a deposit.
4. While I have never had a dissatisfied client I cannot guarantee you will like the finished artwork. If you did not like the completed painting I would keep the picture and the deposit.
5. Copyright laws specify that although you own the painting you may not reproduce it any way without my permission.
* Prices are for the painting only, sales tax (in WA) is extra.
I also offer a framing service in the classic watercolor style, using museum-quality, conservation (acid-free) mounts.
Please hang your painting away from direct sunlight. While I use the best quality materials, paintings may deteriorate if exposed to sunlight, fluorescent light, moisture, or heat.